scrum software
Welcome to the Axosoft Community, Sign in | Register | Help
in Search

Ontime Subitems! Finally! But ...

Last post 11-10-2011, 2:14 PM by Brett Goldman. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-07-2011, 4:39 PM 23408

Ontime Subitems! Finally! But ...

How do I use them? I've watched the video and saw that you drag and drop a feature onto another feature.  I tried drag and drop in the OnTime client and I am unable to drag features to a another feature to add them as a subitem. I only get the visual feedback of the slashed-circle icon for everywhere I drag except for the project / release trees.

Is there somewhere I have to go in order to enable subitems? Is it another feature that is not implemented in the windows client?

•  11-07-2011, 5:47 PM 23409 in reply to 23408

Re: Ontime Subitems! Finally! But ...

Hello,

The New drag and drop and sub items feature is currently available only in the OnTime Web client.  We will be updating the windows client as well in upcoming releases and we wanted to get this feature to be available to all of our customers as soon as we could. 

Cheers,
    Brett Goldman
    Axosoft Support
  •  11-10-2011, 9:18 AM 23428 in reply to 23409

Yeah, that bites.  I was excited to install due to the subitems feature and then surprise, surprise, subitems are not available in the client/server version.  Well, the good news is one of the major features preventing me from using the web has now been added (drag and drop).  The only other issue that makes the web a pain is the paging of your items because we have some lengthy lists.  And yes, I could break my projects into smaller backlogs, but this style of data entry was started way before the scrum stuff was added.
  •  11-10-2011, 2:14 PM 23434 in reply to 23428

With OnTime v11 you can display up to 200 items per page.  You can change the number of items displayed per page by clicking on the number in the lower right of the main grid.
    Cheers,
    Brett Goldman
    Axosoft Support
View as RSS news feed in XML

© 2002 - 2011, Axosoft, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy
Scrum Project Management Software | Scrum Master